Welcome to the Tree of Life Healing Studio! My name is Cheryl and I’m a dedicated 12th Generation Usui Reiki Master/Teacher. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I was born and raised in a beautiful part of central Pennsylvania in a town called State College. My ancestry stems from a family of Mennonites/Dunkards and Pennsylvania Dutch. I have lived in Arizona for 26 years and love the sunshine! I am blessed with a wonderful husband, four incredible children and our dog Sadie. I was a public school teacher for 17 years, I just retired.
I love to be in nature! I am a hiker, photographer and crafter.
Reiki has changed the way I view my life today. As a cancer survivor, I am not defined by what I have experienced and I have learned to let go of those memories in order to heal and move onto a happier and healthier way of living. Reiki has played a big part of my spiritual journey to healing from the cancer.
As a Reiki Master/Teacher, I want to help you let go of any past life experiences that you may think define you and become more aware of the present moment. When you are in tune with your energy, you find balance. Reiki gently allows the body to let go of old emotions, tensions and unhelpful patterns. After a session, I love to see my clients calm, relaxed and peaceful.
I would love to help empower you to focus on your mind, body and spirit!
Tree of Life Healing Studio
A Natural Way to Heal
Heal your body, naturally. The human body is made up of the mind, body, and spirit. All three must be in working order, so that a free flow of energy is achieved. Reiki is all about taking care of yourself, you deserve it!
My Holistic Services
Reiki is the Japanese name for Universal Life Energy that keeps us alive and well. Reiki practitioners understand that everyone has the ability to connect with their own healing energy. During a Reiki treatment, energy flows from the practitioner's hand into the client. The client lays on a massage table, fully clothed and the practitioner places her hands on or near the client’s body in a series of hand positions. What one experiences during a treatment varies from person to person, but most people feel a sense of deep relaxation. Reiki encourages a person to release tension and stress which promotes a sense of well-being. Reiki is all about intention and I tailor your session to work on your specific goals and needs.
Take care of yourself with Reiki and book an appointment.
Think of Distant Reiki like the Internet, we send messages from our computer to another computer through the Internet, just like sending energy over long distances to a client. When a client desires a Reiki energy session but cannot physically be present, Distance Reiki is the answer. Distance Reiki is when a Reiki practitioner sends healing Reiki energy towards an individual. The client sets up a time to receive the Reiki and finds a quiet place, free of everyday noises, and be in a relaxed state, either laying down or sitting in a chair. An immediate sense of peace and relaxation is a common experience for the first session, however, it is recommended that the person have multiple sessions for long term issues. Distance Reiki is no different from receiving Reiki energy in person, the intention is set to meet the client's goals and needs. If you would like to book Distance Reiki sessions, please click on the "Book Online" link at the tope of the page. Distance Reiki is booked in 3 sessions only.
In this busy world of social media, we have lost our human network. People coming together to meditate, with face to face contact, make real connections to others. “Meditating in a group is very powerful,” says Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times bestselling author and motivational speaker. “The shared intention of the group elevates each individual. When one or more gather with the intention to heal and grow, great shifts can occur." Join us for group mediations held twice a month. We will meditate together and then gather for some face to face time.
Please check upcoming events.
"Maybe you are searching among the branches, for what only appears in the roots."
- Group Meditation - The Jigsaw Meditation (1)Thu, Oct 034308 E Ahwatukee Dr
- Group Meditation - Lotus Flower Blessing (1)Thu, Sep 26Saylor Residence
- Tree of Life Healing Studio Reiki ShareTue, Sep 24Tree of Life Healing Studio
- Certified Usui Reiki I ClassSat, Sep 21Tree of Life Healing StudioSep 21, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PMTree of Life Healing Studio, 4001 East Mountain Sky Avenue, Suite 203, Phoenix, Arizona 85044Reiki is holistic; it works on the body, mind and spirit by stimulating a person's own natural healing abilities. The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. The essence of Reiki I is learning the principles of Reiki, Reiki self treatment, and sharing Reiki with others.
- Group Meditation - Lotus Flower BlessingThu, Aug 29Saylor Residence
- Group Meditation - A Body Scan MeditationThu, Aug 22Sacred Roots Wellness and MinistriesAug 22, 2019, 6:30 PMSacred Roots Wellness and Ministries, 4001 E Mountain Sky Ave #203, Phoenix, AZ 85044, USABy bringing awareness to each part of our body, this mediation allows us to counteract the negative feelings toward our body. The body scan meditation focuses the physical sensations of your body which in turn helps you to take better care of yourself. $10 Energy Donation
- Group Meditation - The Jigsaw MeditationWed, Aug 14Sacred Roots Wellness and Ministry
- Tree of Life Healing Studio Reiki ShareTue, Aug 13Tree of Life Healing Studio
- Group Meditation - The Forest SpeaksThu, Aug 08Sacred Roots Wellness and Ministries